Captain Brian Weimer is the department's designated contact for Internal Affairs Investigations. If you have any questions about the process, or results, please contact him directly. The form provided here is to be used for submitting any complaints or concerns you have about our personnel. Please be as detailed as you can about the incident in the narrative section. The document is in Microsoft Word format, and can be printed out or filled in on the computer.
For those who provied contact information, to aid in the investigation, the investigator needs to be able to contact the complainant. If the complainant or witnesses do not respond to the investigator upon receiving contact within 7 business days the investigator shall conclude they do not have any further input or information to add in the investigation.
1. On most computers clicking on the below link will open the form in Microsoft Word.
2. If this does not happen right click and select "Save Target As".
3. Save the file to your desktop so you can easily find it.
4. Find the file named ComplaintForm.doc and double click it.
5. Fill out the form and select a method below to return it to us.
Complaint Form (214KB)
You can email the completed form to Captain Brian Weimer at WeimerB@missouri.edu
Return the form to our postal address:
Captain Brian Weimer
901 Virginia Avenue
Columbia, MO 65211
Stop by our facility and ask for the on duty supervisor or Captain Brian Weimer
Detailed information on internal affairs investigations is provided in our Fiscal 2012 Complaint Summary.
Last modified: Friday, January 4, 2013 0950